Saturday, August 28, 2010

Raspberry Ribble bracelet

I found this adorable bracelet that Sally Adamson had created and I wanted to share it with you all.  If you have pieces you have made please let me know so I can post them to the blog. Just send them to Nevermorebeads@gmail.com and tell me a little bit about yourself and your piece. 

Raspberry Ripple
Raspberry Ripple
The creator of this piece says: I made this bracelet as I simply like the colour of the glass seed beads. I wanted to use the beads as the main material for the bracelet rather than use them as a connection or surround for larger beads. I used fire line to weave the beads together and 3mm faceted glass beads in the centre for connection. I just need to find the dress to match!
Visit Raspberry Ripple on Beadage.net to learn more about the artist and see their other pieces!

Here is more about Sally Adamson:

I have been making jewelery for 6 months after taking some classes in Singapore. I have mainly created pieces so far using wire however I am finding that I prefer to bead.

Other Pieces by this Artist

Rainbow Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment