Create this gorgeous and colorful Tree of Life Pendant easily with gemstone chips in leaf colors. This pendant is the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- One 6mm Soldered Ring
- 4" 16g Sterling Wire
- 3ft 24g Soft Sterling Wire - cut into four 9" pieces
- Assorted Gemstones chips - in leaf colors
- 1" diameter Dowel or Pipe
- Wire Cutter
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Using the dowel or pipe as your form, bend the 16g wire around and cut to create a complete circle.
- Slide the 6mm soldered ring onto the loop you create with the heavier wire.
- Anchor the 4 pieces of 24g wire to the bottom of the loop by wrapping several time around. (This will also hide ends where they meet on the wire frame.)
- Twist the wires together to create a trunk. This should be about 1/2" or half the diameter of the circle.
- Add the stone chips to the wires and weave them to create the branches. Create a small loop at then end of each wire after the chips so they don't fall off. You can simply cross the beaded wires to create fullness.
- Wrap the end of the wire around the frame to anchor. Make sure you capture the soldered ring in the center as you do this so your
- Trim the ends and tuck down into the direction of the wire.