Monday, August 16, 2010

Tree of Life pendant - my edition

So I know I said I was going to make this week all about Holiday inspired patterns, etc. And from here on out I will.  But I got so inspired by yesterday's post about the Tree of Life pendant I had to make one for myself and I just wanted to share how it turned out.  I did mine a little different in that I didn't use autumn colored chips, but rwolite chips.  I wanted all green "leaves" on my tree.  I am pretty impressed with the way it came out considering it was my first time trying and all.  I used an earring finding as the base instead of using wire and trimmed off the bottom loops but kept the top loop for the bale.  I thought that was pretty clever considering I don't have a dowel an inch round just lying around.  The wire I have but that's another story.  So here is my piece. 

I would appreciate any comments you might have.  Again this was my first attempt.  And I found it quite easy.  I would love for you to share your pictures too.  Thanks, and Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment